Lip Products Report : Exclusively Bold Beauty Trends

Lip Products Report : Exclusively Bold Beauty Trends


Beauty has remained an attractive market in Indonesia by 20% uplift from in the past 5 year. In the study by Kantar, also found that lip products have significant growth after mask requirement has been uplifted and mobility recovery.

Indonesia itself expected to earn 359.3 mio USD for this segment.

Overall, Shopee dominating e-Commerce market from Jul to Dec 2023 delivered 83.9% over market share, leaving Tokopedia with 16.1% share.

Even though Shopee still  dominating the lip market, yet Tokopedia shows significant growth from Q3 to Q4 with 34.7% GMV uplift while shopee declining 11.1%

Which brand wins the battle of lip products in this period? Which product has become people's favorite? Get a FREE full report about Lip Products Insight here.


Want to know your brand's performance? Contact us now!